Invitrx Therapeutics, headquartered in Orange County California is a global research-based biotechnology company with over 15 years of product development industry experience. Established in 2003, Invitrx has been a leading pioneer in Regenerative Stem Cell Medicine. Invitrx began as a developer of autologous tissue grafts for burn patients, which evolved organically into a global expansion of our cell therapy products.
Invitrx Premium Products
Invitrix offers Cord Blood Stem Cells (CBSC), Amniotic Tissue, Amniotic Fluid, Cord Blood Plasma, and Wharton’s Jelly.
Cord Blood Stem Cells (CBSC)
Umbilical cord blood carries the oxygen and nutrients necessary for a baby’s growth and development. It is also a rich source of stem cells. These stem cells include:
– Mesenchymal stem cells (MSC), which can develop into a variety of connective tissues, and are reported to modulate inflammatory responses. In addition, they can secrete several healthful growth factors.
– Hematopoietic stem cells (HSC), which can develop into blood cells, including a wide variety of white blood cells and platelets.
– Endothelial stem cells, which normally contribute to blood vessels.
The Invitrx CBSC purification process removes unwanted cells from umbilical cord blood (e.g., mature red blood cells, and polymorphonuclear leukocytes) and concentrates the stem cell population. The same populations of stem cells found in umbilical cord blood are found in Invitrx CBSC suspension. An independent study showed that 75% of the CBSC cells survive freezing and thawing.
Amniotic Tissue and Fluid Cells
Amniotic tissue, the innermost layer of the placenta, has unique properties that make it useful for allogeneic uses. It does not cause a substantial immune response in the human body. In addition, this tissue has been shown to reduce inflammation and fibrosis. The proteins in amniotic tissue provide a structural matrix for cellular attachment. These proteins act as an anchor for the patient’s own migrating stem cells and offers them a scaffold for tissue reconstruction.
Human Umbilical Cord Blood Plasma (hUCBP)
Human umbilical cord blood plasma (hUCBP) is the liquid phase of cord blood. hUCBP is isolated using sterile technique during the processing of cord blood stem cells. hUCBP contains various cytokines, growth factors, and immune modulatory factors that are able to regulate immune cells and adult stem cells. For example, hUCBP is enriched with tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases 2 (TIMP2).
Wharton’s Jelly and Wharton’s Jelly (MSC)
The human umbilical cord connects the placenta to the developing fetus. Within the umbilical cord lies Wharton’s jelly, a mucoid connective tissue. Wharton’s jelly contains a rich source of stem cells, including mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs).
Trust the Invitrx Standards
– Donated tissues are collected without any risk to mother or baby.
– Donors for the tissue are pre-screened for: Hepatitis B and C, HIV 1 and 2, human T-lymphotropic virus, syphilis and CMV (cytomegalovirus), West Nile Virus, Chagas and Lyme disease. Additional microbiological tests verify sterility of the finished products.
– Every product can be traced to the day and time of tissue processing and to the individual donor.
– Excellent customer and technical support.
*Citation available upon request
Contact IMS Medical Supply (480) 620-5851 www.IMSSurgicalSupply.com